Are you looking for best and free Music apps for you android device, then you are at right place. There are so many Music apps available in Android market, so today we are going to list some of these in this topic. And don,t forget to check out our Complete List of Android Apps, Games, Tips & Tricks.
1. Pandora internet radio
Pandora radio is a personalized radio service that streams music on your phone. Start with the name of one of your favorite artists, HP business notebook 6710b battery songs or classical composers and Pandora will create a “station” that plays their music and more music like it.
Shazam is one of my fav android app, it helps you to discover more about music. Just hold your phone up to the song to identify the track, buy it, check out the videos, get the lyrics, share it with friends – and more!
3. TuneIn Radio
It helps you to Browse and listen to radio — live, local and global. Find your faves with over 50,000 channels of music, sports, news, podcasts and national networks like BBC, NPR, SWR. For more features like recording , pause try TuneIn Pro version.
What’s that song? Identify it FAST with SoundHound. Unlimited usage! You can ID songs blazing fast, search by singing, see lyrics, and browse artists to your heart’s content. No monthly limits.
5. PowerAMP Music Player
PowerAMP is a powerful music player for Android. It has lots of features like:-
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta (* some wma pro files may require NEON support Dell latitude d630 battery)
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets, per-song/per-list/per-output preset assignment
– separate Bass and Treble adjustment
– plays songs from folders and from system media library
– dynamic queue
– .cue files support
– downloads missing album art
– 4 widgets, with album art and without it
Play, manage and sync music from your desktop to your Android device. Winamp for Android offers a complete music management solution (2.1 OS & above) featuring wireless desktop sync (Winamp 5.6 required), iTunes library import, & access to thousands of internet radio stations with SHOUTcast.